Sunday, July 29, 2007

Clapping Games and Finger Plays

Now, when your baby is 12 months old, he/she understands many things and can do simple actions like clap hands and playing finder games.

To play this kind of games, you should use easy memorized rhymes and perform simple actions like finger counting, clapping hands, sit-stand, jump up and down.

As a starter, you can use such favorite nursery and counting-out rhymes as :

* Five little ducks
* Heads, shoulders knees and toes
* The wheels on the bus
* I'm a little teapot
* Incy wincy spider
* Jelly on a plate
* Old MacDonald
* Two little dicky birds

and many others gathered on the Nursery Rhymes, Tongue Twisters and Conting-out Rhymes site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.